About Rose-Hip Vital® Canine
What is Rose-Hip Vital® Canine?
Rose-Hip Vital® Canine is a plant-based anti-inflammatory and immune system support for joint health and general wellbeing. Made from Rosehips manufactured with patented extraction and drying processes, Rose-Hip Vital Canine has been scientifically proven to help reduce inflammation, protect cartilage and improve general health and performance.
Unique manufacturing processes isolate the active compound GOPO® which has anti-inflammatory and antioxidative properties.
GOPO® is exclusive to Rose-Hip Vital® Canine
GOPO® is the key patented compound which is activated during the drying process of the Rosehip used in Rose-Hip Vital® (Rosa Canina) which acts as a natural anti-inflammatory. GOPO® has scientifically proven anti-inflammatory properties.
Rose-Hip Vital® Canine is:
- Contains the patented compound GOPO® – Patented extraction and drying processes isolate and activate the patented compound GOPO® which has scientifically and clinically proven anti-inflammatory and antioxidative properties. To understand how GOPO® works. click here.
- Scientifically and clinically tested – Rose-Hip Vital powder is backed by more than 30 scientific studies including 9 double-blind placebo controlled clinical trials.
- Unique 3 – in – 1 action – Rose-Hip Vital Canine is a clinically proven plant-based anti-inflammatory, powerful antioxidant and rich source of natural vitamin C.
- 100% Plant-based – unlike many other complementary therapies for joint health, Rose-Hip Vital® Canine does not contain any animal ingredients (including shellfish), yeast, gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose or genetically modified ingredients. It contains 100% patented Rosehip powder, nothing else is added.
- Safe – Rose-Hip Vital is well-tolerated and palatable. There are no known contraindications (it can be taken with ANY other medication or supplement) or nasty side-effects. In fact side-effects might include improved general health, coat quality, mood, energy levels and zest for life. Research shows Rose-Hip Vital doesn’t have the potential side-effects of non steroidal anti-inflammatory medication and is suitable when there is increased risk from the gastrointestinal or cardiovascular side effects of NSAIDs.
- Unique – unlike other complementary therapies for joint health, Rose-Hip Vital® Canine is also a rich natural source of Vitamin C and a powerful antioxidant supporting general health and wellbeing.
- Another powerful Rose-Hip Vital® product – Rose-Hip Vital® Canine is made from the exact same patented Rosehip powder found in Rose-Hip Vital® with GOPO®, the number #1 selling natural anti-inflammatory in Singapore.
MORE EFFECTIVE THAN GLUCOSAMINE!
One of our 30+ scientific research papers is a comparison between our patented Rosehip powder & glucosamine. The study found that there was a clinically significant improvement in the group who took our product verses those who took glucosamine. The study also said that our patented Rosehip powder was more effective than glucosamine.
The story behind Rose-Hip Vital® Canine
We begin on the Danish island of Langeland. A pristine location with a population of approximately 13,000 and measuring 50km from north to south and up to 9km east to west. In the early 1980s, one such resident, a Mr Erik ‘Farmer’ Hansen was truly dissatisfied with the forms of therapy available to treat his Osteoarthritis. On the recommendation of a colleague he tried Rosehip Marmalade, and this changed everything.
Highly impressed with the level of symptomatic relief offered by the Rosehip, Hansen began small scale production and distribution of dried Rosehip powder. Before long, thousands of letters from satisfied customers flooded his small office and Hansen realised that he had an amazing treatment to share with the world.
In 1995, Hansen’s son delivered some of the letters of recommendation to an inflammation specialist based at Fredricksberg Hospital, University of Copenhagen. Upon reviewing the feedback, he initiated clinical trials to assess the validity of the reported success at a formal scientific level. The invitro studies undertaken demonstrated impressive results which supported the high effectiveness of the patented Rosehip powder.
What started on a few acres in the early 1980’s has grown into Hyben Vital ApS, the farming and manufacturing company for Rose-Hip Vital® branded powder. Hyben Vital ApS is a family-owned company that spans over 200 hectares and also employs some 40 professional farmers in Denmark and Sweden who grow Rosehip full-time to keep up with the demand.