Rose-Hip Vital® Canine
For joint health and general well-being in active & ageing dogs
View More Amazing Rose-Hip Vital® Canine Success Story Videos
Benefits for your dog:
- Joint pain and joint mobility
- Preventative for joint problems
- Degenerative Joint Disease
- Immune system support
- General health and well-being
- Coat quality, skin conditions, allergies
- Recovery after surgery, injury or exercise
- Luxating Patella, Hip Dysplasia and Cruciate Ligament
- Patented Rosehip powder more effective than glucosamine
Rose-Hip Vital® Canine 150g Powder
- Clinically proven plant-based natural anti-inflammatory, rich source of Vitamic C and powerful antioxidant.
- Made from 100% pure and natural Rosehips which are grown and manufactured in Denmark through patented processes which makes Rose-Hip Vital® unique.
- The first natural product registered by the Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority (APVMA).
Rose-Hip Vital® Canine 500g Powder
- Rose-Hip Vital® Canine is a powerful, clinically proven 100% natural joint treatment and nutritional supplement which may be of benefit for improving the joint health and general well-being of active and aging dogs.
- Rose-Hip Vital® Canine is made from 100% pure and natural Rosehip fruit with no additional additives.
- Rosehip is also known to contain one of nature’s most natural sources of Vitamin C.
Rose-Hip Vital® Canine Saved My Dog!
by Stephanie Tan
Stitch (second from right) was just 7 when he had nearly died after being diagnosed with autoimmune disease in early 2015. Apart from suffering a month-long 41-degree fever, he had developed Rheumatoid Arthritis and his joints had deteriorated to the point where he was unable to stand. Stitch was temporarily prescribed glucosamine and collagen for his joints and anti-inflammatory medication to cope with the pain. Unfortunately, the anti-inflammatory drugs were a short-term solution as they would eventually damage his kidney and liver.Read More Testimonials
We decided to replace his combination of supplements and drugs with just the Rose-Hip Vital Canine in June 2015, and the results were extremely positive. It has been a mere 6 months since I started Stitch and my other dogs on Rose-Hip Vital Canine, and he appears to be just as agile as he once was – flying up the stairs and leaping onto his favourite couches with complete ease and without any hesitation. Apart from also boasting richer coloured coats, it is a huge bonus that the furkids thoroughly enjoy the flavour of the powder supplement. Rose-Hip Vital Canine has evidently been an effective joint and health supplement for our furkids and we plan to keep it in their daily diets, for life.